For those of you who consider themselves efficient in installing new printers, configuring printers on networks, and maintaining and guaranteeing the proper operation of freestanding printers, network printers, and scanners, should give this article a thorough read, as it will give you a rundown on the career advancement opportunities available as a printer technician at GTS Corporate, Sharjah, UAE.
Pros of Living in Sharjah – UAE:
Sharjah is the UAE’s cultural capital. After Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Sharjah is the third most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, and it is part of the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metroplex. 1.5 million people live in Sharjah. Expats make up 1.2 million of the population, whereas Emiratis make up only 175,000.
Sharjah is an appealing destination for expats due to its laid-back and carefree lifestyle, as well as a lower cost of living than Dubai or Abu Dhabi. In addition, the city offers a variety of activities and entertainment locations for people of all ages to enjoy.
The UAE government provides tax-free income, allowing workers to save a significant amount of money.
Rent, schools, and entertainment are just a few of the low-cost options available in the emirate.
Many regions in Sharjah are varied communities with ease of accessibility to amenities like schools, hospitals, and supermarkets.
Salary AED 2,000 – 3,000 ($541 – $811)
Location Abu Dhabi , Dubai , Sharjah – UAE
Experience 1 – 6 Years
Education Secondary School, Intermediate School, Diploma, Any Graduation
Company GTS Corporate – ICT Firm
Posted on 01/04/2022
Key Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Basic networking knowledge, as well as computing and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate excellent client service and communication abilities.
- Provide detailed call information, equipment usage, and reporting to provide correct feedback.
- Ability to solve problems and provide technical information.
- A valid driver’s licence is required.
- Prior experience repairing and maintaining all types of printers.
- Examine and address any technical problems with computer systems, hardware, and peripherals.
- Be able to provide on-site service and repair for major OEM printers.
- Address component-level issues with PCs, laptops, and printers.
- Keep track of hardware and software systems, upgrade them, and replace them.
- Update and reinstall software packages.
Make some time out of your busy schedule to get yourself enrolled now. GOOD LUCK! 😊