When it comes to job prospects in the Middle East, many expats are drawn to Qatar because of the sheer volume of labor available.
The significant proportion of people who have been to Oman and have worked there in the past have nothing but praise for the country. This includes the scenery, the Omani people’s hospitality, and some of the country’s exciting development projects that have been finished or are presently being built.
Given that, if you’re considering advancing your career in Oman as a project manager this article might be proven beneficial for you, as experienced Project Managers are needed to manage a dot net development team on a full-time basis.
The project manager will be in charge of negotiating with the client and handling the project to ensure that application development projects are completed and delivered successfully.
GULFCYBERTECH E-SOLUTIONS is an IT firm situated in Muscat, Oman, that excels in professional browser-based applications development and web development. Internet app development, web development, webhosting, domain registration, ecommerce counseling, smartphone apps, payment gateway, Text message solutions, Social Networking, and SEO are some of the services they offer.
Upsides of Living & Working in Oman
If you haven’t considered Oman as a possible relocation destination, this article may pique your interest.
To begin with, Oman is a stunningly gorgeous country. It has a coastline of nearly 2,000 kilometers, with some magnificent beaches. It has the most diversified scenery of all of the Middle Eastern countries where Maxim regularly recruits. It has enormous deserts, beautiful coasts, mountains, and large wooded areas, making it a regionally unique feature.
Population & Currency
The population of Oman is 3,558,000 people. Muscat is the capital of Oman (Population 800,000). Omani Rial is the official currency of the Sultanate of Oman (OMR). 1 OMR is worth 2.6 USD.
Oman, like the rest of the Middle Eastern governments, does not tax your earnings.
Investments in Infrastructure
Oman appears to be making significant investments in its infrastructure. The country’s oil production has made it incredibly affluent, and it has ambitious aspirations to modernize the country’s infrastructure.
Cost of Living
This definitely depends on your personal preferences, but Oman’s cost of living is considered to be lower than that of Dubai and Qatar, where property prices have skyrocketed in recent years. Renting an apartment, paying energy bills, and eating out at restaurants all appear to be less expensive.
Job Location Muscat – Oman
Monthly Salary OMR 600 – 800 ($1,560 – $2,080)
Experience 8 – 10 Years
Education Bachelors/Masters in Computer Application (Computers)
Job Type Full time
Company GULFCYBERTECH E-SOLUTIONS
Posted on 2/04/2022
- Conduct a requirement analysis to determine the scope of the project.
- Produce a Functional Specification Document
- Produce a Functional Specification Document
- Oversee client communication at all stages of the project.
- Use Microsoft Project to plan assigned task, timelines, capital allocation, and deliverables.
- Build subtasks and assign them to different members of your team.
- Work with the individual team leads to coordinate design and HTML activities.
- Continue to use the same risk management strategy and assumptions.
- Assist and advise the development team on the best method and process for each project.
- Manage project scope modifications, develop contingency plans, and work with management to get appropriate approvals.
- Prior to deployment, ensure that proper quality assurance testing is carried out.
- Report on progress to the client, suppliers, and administration on a regular basis.
- Determine project risks and develop mitigation methods beforehand, amid, and after the project.
- Set clear objectives, manage progress, ensure accountability, recognise accomplishments, and provide support and guidance to project team members to effectively motivate them.
- Maintain a problem journal and, where necessary, use an effective escalation mechanism.
- Work collaboratively with the Operations Staff to ensure that Management is constantly informed and appropriately involved in the process of approval.
- Keep track of project budgets for time, assets, and expenses.
- In the project management system, create and manage all tasks.
- Demonstrate the project to the development team and answer any questions they may have.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate
- Computer science or information technology master’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience developing dot net applications
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- A certified SCRUM master is required.
- 8-10 years of experience overall
- Excellent marketing and interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent negotiating and presentation abilities.
- The ability to operate under stress and prioritize tasks
- Expert knowledge of technologies such as ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL Server, HTML5, CSS, Web Services, XML, JSON, Visual Studio, Angular JS, ADO.NET, MVC architecture, Microsoft Project, and any new approaches are required.
- Those with a GCC driver’s license will be given priority.
Try your luck right away and avail yourself of this amazing career opportunity in Oman. 😊